“Welcome Mail” is the first impression left in the inbox of a new customer, blog subscriber, or newsletter subscriber. When you become the subscriber then the first email you receive is usually a “welcome mail“. The valuable opportunity to get in touch with the recipient is also very important in the subsequent marketing activities.
So here let’s have look why “Welcome Mail” is so important? Come over and learn about the six elements that make the recipients love your “welcome mail”.
1. Attach a thank you
After the subscriber subscribes, they will receive a welcome email, Which means that you will not only send the letter to the subscriber’s mailbox, but they will also receive warm and sincere sincerity, and the subscribers will appreciate your sincere gratitude.
So if your ‘welcome email’ doesn’t really want to put too much content, at least remember to put a thank you note. In addition, what needs to be avoided is that operating a customer relationship is like running a marathon, and you need to work slowly.
2. Make a Simple Introduction
If you prefer a simple “welcome mail”, the content of the email can be as simple as possible. You need to highlight the company’s brand and the importance to the subscribers or add personalized elements. you can add a personal avatar, embedded video link Etc. can give the subscriber a sense of humanity.
Example: Mailcot CRM “Welcome Mail”
Similarly, using Migomail, you will find that the received subscription emails. Not only have a simple content introduction but also use a simple and personalized greeting to instantly narrow the distance from the subscribers. Is it more affectionate?
3. Improve click-through rate
Insert a link at the bottom of the “Welcome” to guide subscribers to your ‘homepage’, ‘social media’ and ‘interesting blogs’ to learn more about your brand and turn them into loyal customers in the future. So try at least Place a Call To Action button.
4. Join the purchase incentive
After most subscribers subscribe, they want to have relevant offers, attract new subscribers, and give gifts (free reports, PDFs, infographics) to express their subscription thanks, which is also one of the best ways.
5. Include unsubscribe URL
“Welcome Mail” is a great opportunity to connect with subscribers, but it is not very strange to place an unsubscribe under “Welcome Mail”. In fact, after some subscribers subscribe, the buying mood is not high and will want to cancel. subscription. Imagine if they can’t unsubscribe, they will only block your follow-up letter or treat it as spam, which affects your rating.
6. Content streamlining
The content of “Welcome Mail” is generally streamlined, not too long, short and succinct. The margin of words is usually about 55-150 words.
Here are the six key elements of the “Welcome Mail” edited for you:
1. Subscribe to the thank you language: Simple thank you can enhance the member’s good sense. It helps to confirm the successful subscription. It strengthenssdaa the brand impression again.
2. Do a brief introduction: Welcome letter has a 50% chance of opening rate. It can introduce the company in a simple and stress-free way.
3. Improve click-through rate: High-opening rate emails, with strong and powerful navigation links, lead to email click-through rates and conversion opportunities.
4. Join the purchase incentive: provide preferential information, increase the chance of second interaction with the subscriber. Provide an e-book that can increase the professional image.
5. Include unsubscribe: The unsubscribe button has three major benefits: (1) improve sending ratings, (2) improve email trust, and (3) save costs.
6. Streamlined content: Complete the welcome letter within 150 words. Master the 30-second reading principle, and send one email for a maximum of three key points.
Subscribe to Our Blog
I want the latest update in...
- September 17, 2019
- 3 mins read
- September 10, 2019
- 4 mins read
- August 24, 2019
- 3 mins read
- August 21, 2019
- 3 mins read