What is Reseller Hosting?
Reseller Hosting is a type of hosting service that provides you to host your website as well as your client’s website on the server. The reseller buys the host’s services in bulk and takes profit after selling to customers. This means that you can use some of the server’s resources for your website and sell the rest to your customers. A web hosting provider offers you a resume hosting plan, from which you can choose according to yourself, Make your choice and start your web hosting business.
Types of Reseller Hosting
- Shared Web Hosting.
- Dedicated Server.
Advantages of Reseller Hosting
The benefits of reseller hosting include, first of all, economies of scale. The reseller creates an account with the hosting service providers then allows them to purchase server space and bandwidth in bulk from the supplier, which reduces cost and reliability. Reseller is popular among business that wants to provide complete web hosting solutions to their customers.
There are the Following Advantages of the Reseller Hosting:
- Choose The Right Hosting Plan For Your Client.
- White Label for Your Business.
- Create Your Own Package.
- Create a One Stop Solution
- Manage Your Own Development
- Grow From Small To Large.
- No Server Maintenance.
- Security and Reliability.
- Earn More Profit.
How to Choose the Best Hosting Provider
Below are the basic things that you should know and check for buying reseller hosting from a provider:-
- Customer Support.
- Company Reputation.
- Money Back Policy.
- Support for Linux and Windows.
- Server Location.
- Private Name Server.
- Website Migration Service.
- Minimum Contract Period.
- Website backup service.
- One click installer software.
- Value of money.
- Domain Reseller Account.
Some key points of CPanel Control Reseller Hosting
cPanel is one of the best and most widely used control panels. It provides for your customer to start your Reseller Hosting Business.
Here are some of the key points that NexHost provides worldwide:-
- Account management.
- Limit hosting accounts.
- Python 2.6.6.
- CloudLinux 6.9.
- Hotlink Protection.
- FTPES Supported.
Steps to Establish a Reseller Hosting Business
- Select Hosting Company.
- Purchase Reseller Packages (Do not buy the cheapest plan).
- Understand Your Target Market.
- Plan Your Own Packages.
- Determine Your Technical Support Options (24/7 support).
- Select a Payment Processing Solution.
- Use a Corporate Billing System.
- Use Private Name Servers.
- Install an SSL Certificate.
- Add Trust Seals to the Footer of Your Website.