An Email autoresponder is a series of pre-written emails that are typically sent out to new subscribers in a pre-determined sequence intervals.
This is great to use when notifying customers you have received their email and they will get a response in a pre-determined time.Email autoresponder are sent in the order and frequency you choose.
Email autoresponder series are a perfect use as a confirmation email for a customer purchase or subscription.
Let’s say you have a five-part email autoresponder that delivers a tutorial for your potential customers.
They’ll find beneficial and valuable and prepare them to become loyal customers.
This autoresponder series will nurture your leads , but it will also give the same experience to all your prospects.
You don’t have to manually send an email to leads who are interested in your business . It is fully automatic process to the client.
How do you create a highly effective autoresponder series?
Their are four basic steps:
- Choose a goal for your autoresponder.
- Map out your entire email sequence.
- Write an autoresponder series that converts.
- Monitor and improve.
What is the purpose of an email autoresponder?
Any automated email autoresponder you set for your business is directed toward growing your sales and business revenue.
Email autoresponder series can help you:
- Welcome new subscriber
- Onboard your new users
- Nurture your leads
- Convert leads to customers through email funnel
- Confirm customer purchase
- Encourage customer referral
- Promote an upcoming event/webinar
Three suggestions for writing autoresponder:
Plan A: All new
Based on your research , you can write all new content for your autoresponder.
Plan B: An e-book
E-book is the stud in your content marketing stable.
Some examples of email autoresponder are:
- thank you for your message. I am currently out of office , with no email access. I will be returning on (returning date).